Saturday, March 3, 2012

"The time to relax is when you don't have time for it."

We're currently on spring break right now and if you're school is anything like ours, this meant there was a stressful week of papers, exams and projects that led up to it. What did you do to combat the stress? My personal favorite is yoga. Sometimes it can be hard to wind down after a long and busy day, but I find that yoga helps me de-stress when I need to. I simply light a candle, turn off all the lights in my room, silence my phone and devote 20 to 30 minutes to calming myself. I personally love PM yoga by Gaiam. I used to use it at my parents' house when I was in high school and I've recently fallen back in love with it. To me, it's the perfect combination of stretching and meditating. After I'm done I make sure to have a cup of tea and I'm all relaxed and ready for a good night of sleep.

What are your favorite ways to de-stress?

-Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

LALAland © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO