Tuesday, March 13, 2012

St. Patty's Day!

Who's excited for St. Patty's Day? I know we sure are even though I'm the farthest thing from Irish. Although everyone's Irish on March 17th right?

Here's a little list of festive things you can do to get you in the spirit!

1: Paint your nails green.
2: Try some green eyeshadow. If that's too bold for you, try green eyeliner.
3: Wear green socks.
4: Irish Creamer in your coffee anyone?
5: Lucky Charms for breakfast (There's no way I'm skipping this)
6: Buy some Pot O' Gold chocolates and spread the Irish love.
7: Don't forget to dress head to toe in Green! (Ok maybe not head to toe, but you know what I mean)
8: And if all else fails, wear some green underwear!

How are you celebrating the holiday this week/weekend? Come back later in the week where I'll show you what I'm making to wear for festivities on Saturday!!

-Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

LALAland © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO