Saturday, March 24, 2012

Atlantic-Pacific

Happy Weekend LALAlovelies,
So it's Saturday morning and I'm doing my usual of drinking coffee and catching up on my Bloglovin' from the week and I came across a post from one of my favorite fashion bloggers. I had to look through my entire blog because I couldn't believe that I haven't featured her yet. Her blog is titled Atlantic-Pacific and I love her style. She's not afraid to take risks and pairs items that I would never dream of. 

Here's the picture that gave me my aha! moment this morning.


That purple skirt kills me. The color and flow are to die for. This week I'm going to be featuring a mini series of posts featuring trends for spring in beauty and fashion, so look for that to start tomorrow!


-Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

LALAland © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO