Monday, March 12, 2012

Four Random Beauty Tips

Tip #1: If I'm looking for some color on my lips but don't want anything too intense I put my chapstick on and immediately follow up with a lipstick before letting the chapstick soak in. This way it acts as a barrier on my lips and the color isn't too dark. My current favorites to this with are the Maybelline Baby Lips Chapstick and the Revlon Lip Butters.


Tip #2: If you get mascara anywhere around your eyes accidentally while trying to apply it, resist the urge to wipe it off right away! If you let it dry, you can use a Q-tip to easily flake it off. 


Tip #3: Don't move your mascara wand in and out of the tube tons of times trying to coat it well. Only do it once. Every time you do it you're bringing air into the product, causing the mascara to dry up quicker!


Tip #4: To add extra shine to your hair, after you're done rinsing it in the shower, rinse it really quickly with some cold water. Also blasting some cold air on it with your blow dryer will help. Doing these two things will help the cuticle lie flatter, creating a shinier and healthier appearance!


Happy Monday! Stay LALAlovely :)


-Andrea

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the fun tips! I actually do all of them already- so I'm glad to know some other girls are on board with the same beauty "secrets" i know and love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @the lovebirds I'm glad to here that! I love it too when I find other girls doing the same things as me!

    ReplyDelete

LALAland © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO