Sunday, July 10, 2011

No matter what workout I'm doing I know that without my music I won't push 110%. For Christmas I asked for an iPod shuffle and it hasn't missed a day at the gym with me since. It's great because it has a built in clip on the back so I can clip it to my sports bra or t shirt and it won't get in the way of whatever I may be doing! Plus at only $49 and tons of pretty colors, how can you resist? Enough with my apple ad...haha
Today we've decided to share with you some of our current favorite songs  to sweat to! Even if you just download them and dance around your room in your underwear, enjoy!
-Andrea

Andrea's Top 10 Current Workout Songs:
1) Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
2) Super Bass - Nicki Minaj
3) Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F) - Katy Perry
4) I Wanna Go - Britney Spears
5) Roll Up - Whiz Khalifa
6) Pumped Up Kicks - Foster The People
7) Paris (Oh La La) - Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
8) Icky Thump - White Stripes
9) Till The World Ends (Remix) - Britney Spears feat. Nicki Minaj and Ke$ha
10) Never Leave This Bed - Maroon 5 (My favorite to stretch to when I'm done!)

Lindsey's SKINNY JAMS playlist:
1) On To The Next One - Jay-Z
2) Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
3) I Can Transform Ya - Chris Brown
4) G is for Girl (A to Z) - Ciara
5) Born This Way - Lady Gaga
6) Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf feat Lil Wayne
7) Bring Em Out - T.I.
8) Kanye's Work Out Plan - Kanye Wet
9) Hella Good - No Doubt
10) Untouched - The Veronicas

I also use an ipod shuffle at the gym and I love it. I try to mix up my playlists every week to keep things exciting but these 10 songs make it on everyone of my playlists!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LALAland © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO