Saturday, July 9, 2011

LALAlinks

It's finally Friday! It's probably been a long week trying to get back into the swing of things after a holiday. A long week normally means a tougher time finding the motivation to get to the gym as well. To help you along we thought we would share with you our fitness and health related links to get you a little more excited to work on taking good care of your body!
First off, we have jog.fm.  I recently have been doing a lot of running and for me, how hard I push myself depends a lot on the music that I am listening to. If the music allows me to run at a good pace, I'm more likely to keep running. If you're a runner, walker, or cycler you must check out this website. All you do is type in your pace for miles or your rotations per minute for cycling and you'll be taken to a customized playlist of songs for your speed. They match up the beats per minute with all kinds of genres of music. So head on over and build a playlist and get out there and be active!
The next is the YouTube channel for Tone It up! Tone It Up is a fitness program started by two women. I personally have never tried it, but I've been hearing a lot of great things about them recently so go ahead and take a look at their website or at least their YouTube channel. They have post great workouts that are simply to use and don't require tons of extra equipment.
Lastly, I've recently become obsessed with the Shape Magazine website. I've always been a fan of reading Shape but to be able to have all the information one click away is fantastic. They have articles on everything from recipes to workouts to style! I definitely urge you to take a look around.

What are some of your favorite websites that are geared towards a healthier lifestyle? Leave us a comment and let us know!

I hope you have a fantastic weekend :)
-Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

LALAland © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO