Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lindsey's July Beauty Picks

Lindsey's July Beauty Picks

July already! Half way through the summer but there is still lots of time to enjoy the weather and the break from real life. I have put together a few items I love and a few wish list items. Enjoy!

1) Delicious smelling body wash: Any brand will do. When you finally get a chance to take a cool shower after a humid day nothing is better than a refreshing and yummy smelling body wash.
2) Wide tooth comb: After your shower use a wide tooth comb to smooth out your tangles and keep from damaging your hair with a harsh brush.
3) Bronzer: I put bronzer on my June picks too but I mean its summer so I think its fair to include some bronze in July picks as well. This one is a bit pricey but it is my HG bronzer. I love it year round. E.L.F brand that is sold at Target has a pretty good dupe for a fraction of the price.
4) Lola: Confession: I don't actually own this but it is on my wish list. I lust over the bottle and smell every time I come across it.
5) SPF: If you don't want to be leathery and old looking at age 30 pile on the sunscreen ladies. I know you have heard it thousands of times but it is true. You will thank yourself in ten years.
6) Fun makeup bag: Well you are going to need a summery bag to keep all your summer beauty supplies. This Marc Jacobs one is a little out of my price range but a girl can dream right?
7) Fake lashes: If you know me you know I love some falsies in my life. They are so fun for a night out and little extra va-va-voom. Any brand will do. Watch some youtube tutorials on how to apply them and you'll be a pro in no time!
8) Primer Potion: If you have been keeping up with LALALand you know the importance of using an eye shadow primer especially in the heat of the summer. Urban Decay makes the best one in my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LALAland © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO