Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Andrea's July Beauty Picks

I can't believe it's already been a month since we posted our picks for June. Here we are with some of our favorites for July!
July Beauty Picks

Andrea's Picks: As you can tell all of my picks for July are rather neutral. So far the month of July has been extremely hot so I've been trying to wear minimal makeup to combat that gross 'melt off your face' feeling you can sometimes get during this warm weather if you wear too much makeup.
1) Matte Bronzer - I don't need any extra shimmer with these 90 degree days so a matte bronzer is a must!
2) Cream or Mousse Blushes - This one from Maybelline is my favorite because of the Mousse texture. It feels better on my skin than a powder on hot days.
3) DKNY Be Delicious perfume - My favorite right now because of the clean and fresh apple scent!
4) Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel - This feels really good on hot skin, whether you've been in the sun or you've just taken a cold shower to cool off!
5) Benefit's Eye Bright - I've been grabbing for this a lot recently because of my long hours at work. It's great at brightening up my eyes to make me look well rested when I'm really not!
6) Essie Nail polish in Fiji - I've been loving this pale pink shade because it compliments a tan really well.
7) Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle - This roll on concealer is great because it diminishes the appearance of dark circles. I love that it's a thinner formula than most concealers so it's light on my skin and doesn't feel like I'm wearing any concealer, but still gets those dark circles covered!
8) Urban Decay Naked Palette - This is a recent purchase of mine and I've used it every day since I bought it. The neutral colors are great for everyday wear. It's definitely a must for any makeup lover's collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LALAland © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO