Sunday, July 24, 2011

They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

"The answer is good things only happen to you if you're good. Good? Honest is more what I mean... Be anything but a coward, a pretender, an emotional crook, a whore: I'd rather have cancer than a dishonest heart."
— Truman Capote (Breakfast at Tiffany's)

Happy Sunday! This morning Lindsey and I are going to try out a buffet at a local restaurant. My mom tells me that it's the same place that my grandma and grandpa went on their first date, so I'm excited to spend some time there. Plus, what could possibly go wrong when you're surrounded by pancakes, bacon, and a little blog planning? I leave you with a delicious picture of my best friend and a hope that you have a fantastic week. Come back and visit why don't ya?
-Andrea

Source:http://vikyautumn.tumblr.com/


UPDATE:
Below is a picture of our table after we stuffed ourselves silly with biscuits, bacon, pancakes and more. I think we did a pretty good job, don't you? If you live anywhere near Michigan State, I highly recommend that you visit Coral Gables. Your pockets may be a little bit less full but your tummy sure won't be complaining.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LALAland © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO