Monday, July 25, 2011

Andrea's July Fashion Picks

Andrea's July Fashion Picks

1) My camel-colored cross body bag is used almost every day. Whether I'm on my way to work or going out at night, it matches almost every outfit.
2) I have some mock-wayfarers that are much more neon pink than this pair, but they are the perfect way to add a pop of color to a normally neutral outfit on a sunny day!
3) The clothing I have been wearing recently has been rather neutral and bohemian. This lace vest is a great piece to give you that boho feel.
4) I'm loving my bangles this month. I feel naked if I don't have something on my wrists and I've definitely been gravitating towards bangles recently. While these Kate Spade ones are completely out of my price range, a quick trip over to Forever 21 could easily get you a similar pair.
5) I have been living in my TOMS all summer long. Ok scratch that. I've been living in my TOMS since I received them last Christmas. If there's ever been an item that screamed me, it would definitely be these. Mine are olive green, match almost any outfit, are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned, and let's face it; how can you not love wearing them when you know a little kiddie somewhere in the world is running around in shoes because of you!
6) My boyfriend shorts were a steal from Forever 21 for under $20 and they are perfect for this 90 plus degree weather that's invaded Michigan recently.
7) Since I incorporate bows into a lot of my outfits, these studs are great because I can get my bow fix without looking like a little kid. I'm not really one to wear plain old studs so my ears have become quite friendly with bows, flowers, and more in the past months.
8) This hot weather has definitely impeded on me doing my hair in the morning, so most of the time I throw it up in a top knot bun. I have a huge headband collection, but I've been using my braided stretch headbands because they've matched the bohemian theme I seem to have going on.
 
What are your favorite fashion picks this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LALAland © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO