Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Skinny Tuesday?

I think anyone would be lying if they said they weren't looking forward to Fat Tuesday. I personally love to use it as an excuse to eat things I normally wouldn't but I always find that I feel gross and regret it after I do. Not to mention for most college students spring break is right around the corner so we're here with a solution! We've made a list of 10 things you can do that won't kill you calorie wise, but still allow you to indulge in your sweet tooth.

1) Buy a specialty coffee instead of a normal brew.
2) Pour a little spoonful of sugar over your cereal (Rice Krispies are my favorite to do this with)
3) Make cookies but instead of keeping them to yourself, give away all but two so you won't be tempted to eat them!
4) Cocoa roasted almonds are a great way to get the chocolate taste without the sugar.
5) Add a few extra M&M's or candy of your choice to your trail mix.
6) Grapefruit with sprinkled with brown sugar
7) Hummus! What more can I say?
8) A small piece of dark chocolate never hurt anyone
9) Add hot sauce to your popcorn. Trust me.
10) Spice up for hot cocoa with a little bit of cinnamon.

Eat responsibly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LALAland © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO