Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bittersweet

When presented with good and bad news I'm the type of person that wants the bad first so I can end on a happier note. So here's the bad news. Being the super busy seniors in college that we are, Lindsey doesn't have the time she wishes she did to dedicate to LALAland. For that reason, the blog is going to taken over by me, Andrea. Don't you worry though. Lindsey will still be sharing her stylish tips with everyone on a weekly basis. We're thinking a post a week so that she's still involved, which is perfect because she has great taste in fashion and beauty and I'm glad that she's still going to be able to share it with you. The good news is that LALAland will be coming back! I'm planning on posting every other day and seeing how it goes. I'm a busy bee as well but I hope to be able to bring you tons of fashion, beauty and lifestyle related posts because I love LALAland and the feedback I get from you guys. So while this post brings some very bittersweet news, I hope you all understand and are excited for what is to come. If you have any ideas for us in the future, please don't hesitate to leave us a comment on here, Facebook, or Twitter. All the links can be found above in the Contact Us tab! 


-Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

LALAland © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO