Thursday, October 13, 2011

Things I love about Fall


1) Fall fashion
I am all about cut off denim and bikinis under everything but once Fall rolls around I am so excited to dust off my tall boots and scarves. There are so many more options now that we aren’t strategies with the least amount of clothing possible to stay cool.

2) Warm drinks
Hello pumpkin spice lattes and hot caramel cider. These tasty beverages make studying all night for midterms in a crowded coffee house so much more enjoyable!

3) Football
Tailgating, DIY team shirts, food, drinks, friends and oh yeah...the game. I love everything about football Saturdays. Look for upcoming DIY game day outfit ideas from Dre and me!

4) Holidays

The most wonderful time of the year is fast approaching...Halloween. We have lots of festive posts in store. Please leave any suggestions for DIY or tutorials you would like to see in the comments. Oh and I almost forgot Thanksgiving is included in Fall holidays as well. Yum! I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LALAland © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO