Tuesday, October 4, 2011

One Scarf, Nine Ways.


If I ever won a shopping spree I think the first thing I would spend my money on is scarves. My obsession is probably genetic, seeing as my mom has quite the collection, but whatever the cause I can't seem to get enough of them. In honor of my favorite fall accessory I've shown nine ways to wear a scarf that will keep your fall wardrobe looking different every day!
Wrap loosely around neck and belt it at your natural waist.
Wrap the scarf loosely around your neck with both tails in front. About halfway down tie a loose knot.

Wrap the scarf around your neck and halfway down tie the tails together in one knot.

Wrap scarf around your neck leaving one side longer than the other. Then wrap longer side back around again so that tails are in front. Pull scarf apart to make it bunchy and loose.
Do tie number 4 then tie the loose ends together very messily.
Do tie 5 and then pull the bottom loop over the top, disguising the tied ends. 
Do tie number 4, except instead of pulling the scarf apart to be bunchy, bring one tail up through the bottom of the part around your neck, to the top and the other from the top to the bottom. 
Classic! Fold your scarf in half, wrap around your neck and pull the ends through the loop that is created.
Fake an infinity scarf by doing tie number 5 but moving the knot to the back of your head.

Love & Cinnamon Spice Candles,

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LALAland © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO