Monday, June 13, 2011

June Picks: Beauty

Andrea's June Beauty Picks



1. Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture: This is my absolute favorite perfume. It's a little heavy for the daytime but I love to wear it at night. I always get at least one person saying I smell really good when I wear it. It's a little pricey, but extremely worth the splurge. 
2. Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow/Eyeliner in R.S.V.P.: I use this product everyday as a base on my eyelids, with the exception of some nights that I go out when I use other colors. Even on days when I don't add any eyeshadow over it, I still use it because it just makes my skin look nicer. 
3. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Smog: In the summer time I am all about neutral and bronze eye looks. Smog is one of my go to shades that looks amazing, especially with that newly acquired tan. 
4. Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Mascara: I discovered this mascara about two months ago and I'm already on my second tube. It makes my lashes look dark, long, thick and separated. Not quite like false lashes, but did you really think that was possible? haha 
5. MAC Cosmetics Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Quite the thing!: Obsessed doesn't even begin to describe me with this lipstick. I wear it at any chance given because it just compliments my skin tone and tan so well. I mentioned it a few posts back and so don't be surprised if you hear about it again. Yes, I love it that much :)
6. Benefit Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain: This is another product that I use almost every day. It adds just the right flush to my cheeks and looks so natural. It's also great for summer time since liquid consistency decreases the amount of powder you're putting on your face. I don't like my makeup feeling heavy in the summer heat, so this is great for me. 
7. Revlon Nail Polish in Minted: As I'm typing this blog post this nail polish is currently on my nails, and has been for the past 2 weeks. It looks great on tan hands, so if you've recently become a bronzed goddess, I suggest you go pick up a bottle.
8. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick: This is hands down the best chap stick I have ever come across. It heals hurting lips like nothing I've ever tried before. I find that the summer sun can dry  my lips out so I always make sure to have this in my purse. It can be a little hard to get your hands on, so if you can find it I definitely recommend grabbing a stick....or two.

summer beauty picks






1. Bronzer
2. Orange/Red Lipgloss
3. Summer Scent
4. Robins Egg Blue Nailpolish
5. Fun Eyeliner Colors
6. Favorite Chapstick
7. Self-Tanner
8. Waterproof Mascara

For links to any of the products shown, click on the images and you'll be taken to the website that allowed us to create these awesome collages (www.polyvore.com) and information on each product can be found!

So those are our favorites. What have you been loving for June? Leave us a comment and let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LALAland © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO