Saturday, February 25, 2012

A little love never hurt anyone!

Good Afternoon my LALAlovelies,

I sat down to paint my nails yesterday but I had no clue what to do with them. Luckily a good friend of mine was sitting next to me and saved me by showing me a picture from Pinterest of some pink nails with a little white heart on each ring finger. I know Valentine's Day is over but I couldn't resist this cute and feminine nail design so I thought I'd share it with all of you! I used Orly's Rage as the main rose gold color and Essie's Marshmallow for the little white accent heart!

I hope you all enjoy and are having a great weekend :)

-Andrea


Oh and sorry for the bad quality picture courtesy of my Blackberry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LALAland © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO