Sunday, July 17, 2011

Windows down Playlist!

We got a lot of great feedback about the playlist that we posted for fitness week so I thought I'd post another! This is a mix that I currently have in my car and perfect for those sunny days to drive around town listening to. Lindsey and I are both obsessed with it so I hope you enjoy it as well!
-Andrea 

1) Say it to me now - Glen Hansard
2) Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
3) My Love - The Bird and the Bee
4) Layla (Unplugged) - Eric Clapton
5) Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People
6) Worth Wondering (Acoustic) - Bronze Radio Return
7) Fragile Bird - City and Colour
8) Home - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
9) Icky Thump - The White Stripes
10) At The Beach - The Avett Brothers
11) Welcome Home - Radical Face
12) How to Love - Lil Wayne
13) Where The River Bends - Matthew Barber
14) The Big Bang - Rock Mafia
15) Every Time - Glen Hansard
16) Paris (Oh La La) - Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
17) 3 Rounds and a Sound - Blind Pilot
18) Weighty Ghost - Wintersleep
19) Take, Take, Take - The White Stripes


No comments:

Post a Comment

LALAland © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO