Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fourth of July French Tips!

I wanted to do something in celebration of the holiday weekend so I decided to bring you two ideas on how to do your nails for the 4th! If you're not one for nail designs, I decided to do a brighter, more intense design, but a more subtle one as well.

The nail polishes needed are (from left to right) L'Oreal's Target Red, Milani's Ruby Jewels, OPI's What's with the Cattitude, Nailene's Hard & Healthy French Manicure, and Sally Hansen's Mega Shine top coat. If you don't have these exact colors use whatever you would like! I just decided to go with a solid red, red glitter, baby blue, and white.

The first look is the more adventurous of the two. All over my nails I did one coat of Target Red and one of Ruby Jewels glitter. Then I painted a French tip of baby blue across the top. I know the picture makes it look darker than it really is so look at the picture above since it is more true to color. Next, using a toothpick I dotted in white along the sides of my nails. Don't forget to add a clear top coat and you're nails are ready to go!
This next look is more wearable for those of us who aren't used to wearing crazy designs on our nails. All I did was paint the light blue french tip and then three dots of Ruby Jewels glitter on the sides. After a quick top coat, this design was complete!

 I hope give these a try for the weekend and have a happy and safe holiday!
-Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LALAland © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO