Monday, November 5, 2012

Favorite iPhone Apps of the Moment

I'm always looking for new apps on my phone! Below are my top 5 of the moment on my iPhone. When I downloaded them they were all free so hopefully they still are for you! I highly recommend them all. Leave a comment and let me know what your favorites are right now!

1. Whole Foods Recipe App: if you like to cook healthy recipes I highly recommend this app. My favorite part about it is the search menu. Not only can you search for high fiber or high protein meals, but all the calories and nutrition are included with each recipe. There's also options for gluten free and vegetarian meals! Everything I've tried so far has been delicious!

2. Shopping List: I'm really picky when it comes to shopping list apps because I find myself not using them if they aren't designed right. My favorite part about this one is that you can assign colors to the items on your list, so all produce items will be grouped together and you're not searching through your list for like items when you're shopping! I also love that there's preloaded items so you only have to type a few letters and click so it's very fast and convenient.

3. Wanelo: As a lover of fashion and shopping I love having Wanelo on my phone now. It's like Pinterest because it lets you browse the clothing, jewelry and home goods that people post but the key here is that there is always a link to buy the item. I hate when you find something cute on Pinterest and then it's a dead end and you can't buy the item. Even if you're on a tight budget it's still a great app to browse for style inspiration or gift ideas for someone.

4. TV Guide: I don't have a guide for cable on the TV in my room so I love this app! My favorite part is being able to set a reminder on it so if I find something I want to watch later on I'll get a simple notification on my phone and I won't miss it!


5. MyFitnessPal: if you're looking for a calorie counter, look no further! This is the best one I've found out there that's free and it has so many great features. It has a massive database of foods and you can even input a recipe if you've made something. You put your weight in and how much you'd like to weigh and it tells you how many calories to eat per day. You can also input exercise and water consumption which is awesome. Even if you don't want to lose weight it's great to use as a food diary if you need to keep track of what you eat for health reasons, which is what I use it for and I love it!

If you try these apps out let me know what you think and don't forget to share your favorites.

Have a great Monday,

Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Great list Andrea! I have a lot of the same favorite apps on my iPhone, but I'd also include Chase, DISH Remote Access, Instagram and Pinterest. I like to have a lot of different entertainment apps because I do tend to travel a lot for my job at DISH, and they help occupy my time during some flight delays and such. My most favorite out of the bunch is DISH Remote Access. I'm a TV lover, so I use it to keep up with all of my favorite shows, live or recorded, anywhere I go in the world. I'd seriously be lost without my iPhone! :)

    ReplyDelete

LALAland © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO