Friday, April 13, 2012

Comfort Zone (pt. 2)

When it comes to the comfort zone of my makeup bag you will always find 3 important things. Boi-Ing concealer from Benefit Cosmetics certainly makes me feel comfortable because it covers everything up so well. I'll also never go without a tinted chap stick. Lastly is any champagne colored cream shadow. Whether I'm running to class in a hurry or doing a darker eye look for a night out, my routine always starts with a neutral cream shadow. What are your must haves in your beauty routine?

Also, my laptop had an unfortunate run in with my coffee thermos last week and sadly the thermos won. So my apologies if the posts are scattered until I can get that fixed. The poor thing has a dead screen that won't light up (much like my brain after this long week). Hooray for the weekend! I hope yours is great :)

-Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

LALAland © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO